- Cookie Notice
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How long do we keep your information?
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide QI Outdoor with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Post messages in our online forums or blogs, enter competitions, contests, or giveaways, or otherwise contact us
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
QI Outdoor collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order(s) and manage your account
- Send you marketing and promotional communications
- Improve your customer experience with QI Outdoor
- Request feedback
- Administer prize drawings and competitions
- Protect our site for business purposes and/or legal reasons
- Enforce our terms, conditions, and policies
- Other business purposes
When QI Outdoor processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
QI Outdoor would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop QI Outdoor from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
QI Outdoor would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request QI Outdoor for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that QI Outdoor correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request QI Outdoor to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that QI Outdoor erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that QI Outdoor restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to QI Outdoor’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that QI Outdoor transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Or write to us:
645 South 300 West
Manti, UT 84642
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – QI Outdoor uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – QI Outdoor uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. QI Outdoor sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How to contact us